A short review on the P.O.T movie and stuff that happened in the past weeks...
1st, hello my blog, long time no see... Sorry for neglecting you for the past weeks even though it was after the 'o's...
Ok, here comes the review:
Prince of tennis movie
I had a really good laugh when i watched... Really, its darn amusin, incredibly wacky and ridiculously unrelistic... Now now, surely tennis is a harmless game? How is the autjor going to make up to kids who gets scared and worries about getting killed by a tennis ball after watching the show? Anyway, it is in the show that i found out that the extinction of dinos are actually caused by Tezuka?!?!?!?!? And i practically woke all the neighbours up from sleep when i saw Ryoma and Ryoga playing Tennis under water... Not to mention the famous 'get blasted away by the ball' scenes from the series itself... It basically pathetically funny... I'm grinning at this moment too... Well, basically, this show ia for people who are in for a good laugh from unrealistic tennis matches...
Whoot... The holidays are creeping away... I wonder which JC will i be posted to... Haiz... These days sux... Cos i wasted much time sleepin eatin and doing nothing... Hmm... And infront of the com perhaps? I still hadn't done what i set out to do T.T (*slaps myself in the face)... I seem to hav lost my ability to draw... Cant get ideas... So can anyone jus tag some ideas for me? =P Anyway, I am really keen on watching Kyu Kara Maou and MAR!!! ^^ They seem to be dan interesting... However it seems to be impossible to find the anime now... Kyo Kara Maou is lisneced... Even if i wanted to download MAR it would require the consent of my mum and sis... I dont know why but she acts as if she owns the computer... Okay, not all the time but she can disallow us to download certain stuff and we cant stop her from doing the things she wants...
Speaking of drawing, i think i'll post my plans here to remind myself...
- Gather certain Manga from diff series
-Learn how to draw proper hands and fingers instead of mutated ones
-Study foldings of clothes. The way they are bent and warped when arms fold etc
-Master the art of drawing eyes. Esp those that look determined and angry ^^
-Learn how to draw proper feet and legs. I think it is time i allow my chars to wear shorts and mini-skirts...
Guess thats all... I'm off to eat lunch... see you soon bloogie!
Ok, here comes the review:
Prince of tennis movie
I had a really good laugh when i watched... Really, its darn amusin, incredibly wacky and ridiculously unrelistic... Now now, surely tennis is a harmless game? How is the autjor going to make up to kids who gets scared and worries about getting killed by a tennis ball after watching the show? Anyway, it is in the show that i found out that the extinction of dinos are actually caused by Tezuka?!?!?!?!? And i practically woke all the neighbours up from sleep when i saw Ryoma and Ryoga playing Tennis under water... Not to mention the famous 'get blasted away by the ball' scenes from the series itself... It basically pathetically funny... I'm grinning at this moment too... Well, basically, this show ia for people who are in for a good laugh from unrealistic tennis matches...
Whoot... The holidays are creeping away... I wonder which JC will i be posted to... Haiz... These days sux... Cos i wasted much time sleepin eatin and doing nothing... Hmm... And infront of the com perhaps? I still hadn't done what i set out to do T.T (*slaps myself in the face)... I seem to hav lost my ability to draw... Cant get ideas... So can anyone jus tag some ideas for me? =P Anyway, I am really keen on watching Kyu Kara Maou and MAR!!! ^^ They seem to be dan interesting... However it seems to be impossible to find the anime now... Kyo Kara Maou is lisneced... Even if i wanted to download MAR it would require the consent of my mum and sis... I dont know why but she acts as if she owns the computer... Okay, not all the time but she can disallow us to download certain stuff and we cant stop her from doing the things she wants...
Speaking of drawing, i think i'll post my plans here to remind myself...
- Gather certain Manga from diff series
-Learn how to draw proper hands and fingers instead of mutated ones
-Study foldings of clothes. The way they are bent and warped when arms fold etc
-Master the art of drawing eyes. Esp those that look determined and angry ^^
-Learn how to draw proper feet and legs. I think it is time i allow my chars to wear shorts and mini-skirts...
Guess thats all... I'm off to eat lunch... see you soon bloogie!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home