Once in a blue moon...
Yoz... Me is funally blogging again... Updates now, Keikoku is now only lvl 25 ?! T.T Sianz sia... Wonder when will i be moving to Ossy... Nvm bout tat le...
Prelim oral is comin... and Mr Lee [my eng teacher] showed us a picture of the first batch to take the exam... The picture itself is not difficult, its a clown entertaining some kindergarden kids in a classroom i think... But the question sucks... I forgot le... But its something bout what is the motive of the clown being here... Mr Lee looked really stressed... Poor thing... He's a really nice teacher... Hope his hair wouldnt drop too much =P.
I seem to be too 'relaxed' even tough 'o' levels are comin... Others around me are doin much better than me and i am still here, slackin my way... haiz... nothing much to write le...
Last thing... I really wan a korean fan and my lvl 40 dark set of clothes... =P [Who wouldnt?]
Prelim oral is comin... and Mr Lee [my eng teacher] showed us a picture of the first batch to take the exam... The picture itself is not difficult, its a clown entertaining some kindergarden kids in a classroom i think... But the question sucks... I forgot le... But its something bout what is the motive of the clown being here... Mr Lee looked really stressed... Poor thing... He's a really nice teacher... Hope his hair wouldnt drop too much =P.
I seem to be too 'relaxed' even tough 'o' levels are comin... Others around me are doin much better than me and i am still here, slackin my way... haiz... nothing much to write le...
Last thing... I really wan a korean fan and my lvl 40 dark set of clothes... =P [Who wouldnt?]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home