Wow... I'm finally bloggin...
OK... I am finally here, on the internet... Bloggin... Aft much 'obstructions'... First is me not touchin the com, then the com went bonkus... Next is the 'all of a sudden' gunbound craze?!?!?!?!?! Actually, now i am still wonderin y i was so persistant about playin gunbound previously... Nvm... Im gonna try maple story once the com is REALLY WELL AND WORKING... Then exams came and the com room was out of bounds to me... But now the com is still full of problems... Cant list them out or it will take me the whole day...
O, bad news for Made... All the songs have gone missing...>.<
I wanna cry... T T
Sigh... My sis managed to find a broken version of wonderful days... The fulll version is now gone... but anyway, our cousin discouraged us to download anything before he comes up to 'fix' the com again...
Unfortunately, we had already done so... - -;;; *<------ sweat...*
Well, wats done cannot be undone... Nvm... But wow, holidays are here... Cant seem to be happy anyway so no big deal... Cos got pile of homework from chinese, english and A. maths... Hmm...
I wanna watch the prince of tennis!!!!!!!!!!! > <
I wanna finish it! Tats before my sis returns them... But still got the burnt on CDs ones... However, i do not enjoy watchin anime on the com... Ya... I'm a picky person...
O, bad news for Made... All the songs have gone missing...>.<
I wanna cry... T T
Sigh... My sis managed to find a broken version of wonderful days... The fulll version is now gone... but anyway, our cousin discouraged us to download anything before he comes up to 'fix' the com again...
Unfortunately, we had already done so... - -;;; *<------ sweat...*
Well, wats done cannot be undone... Nvm... But wow, holidays are here... Cant seem to be happy anyway so no big deal... Cos got pile of homework from chinese, english and A. maths... Hmm...
I wanna watch the prince of tennis!!!!!!!!!!! > <
I wanna finish it! Tats before my sis returns them... But still got the burnt on CDs ones... However, i do not enjoy watchin anime on the com... Ya... I'm a picky person...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home