*Garbage truck leaving*
All the rubbish has just been cleared from the rubbish dump... It's going to take awhile before I start posting anything again I guess... Yeps, rubbish takes time to grow ok...
Anyways just some updates...
I'm part of the unemployment figure of S'pore again... Slacking at home and rotting off...
I'm bored of maple already (after less than 3 weeks)... Haiz and I cant summon the strength to make myself useful...
Tralalalalala~~ Don't even know what the hell am I going to do with myself/my life...
And it's sad that Singapore doesn't have any ice-cream vans... Wakakakaka... XD
Anyways just some updates...
I'm part of the unemployment figure of S'pore again... Slacking at home and rotting off...
I'm bored of maple already (after less than 3 weeks)... Haiz and I cant summon the strength to make myself useful...
Tralalalalala~~ Don't even know what the hell am I going to do with myself/my life...
And it's sad that Singapore doesn't have any ice-cream vans... Wakakakaka... XD



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home