~*;+~" I may even forget the fact that I have forgotten you... '~;*+'-~
I WANNA WATCH KOIZORA!!!!!!!! XD
My blasted sister watched it twice already... I'm not angry that she has watched it... But the idiot blabbered(?) on and on about the movie and told me loads of spoilers even though i told her not to -.- ... I've already told her to go and die...
Anyways I won't be stupid and go and watch it at the movies haha... Patiently waiting for the DVD/VCD to come out... =3
Now go cinema so ex... Moreover DVD/VCD don't need use my money buy XD... And can watch over and over... ^^
Yea thats about all... My blog is seriously in danger of termination...
My blasted sister watched it twice already... I'm not angry that she has watched it... But the idiot blabbered(?) on and on about the movie and told me loads of spoilers even though i told her not to -.- ... I've already told her to go and die...
Anyways I won't be stupid and go and watch it at the movies haha... Patiently waiting for the DVD/VCD to come out... =3
Now go cinema so ex... Moreover DVD/VCD don't need use my money buy XD... And can watch over and over... ^^
Yea thats about all... My blog is seriously in danger of termination...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home