Sunday, February 17, 2008

The internet is back =)

Hmm... Now i don't noe what i should blog about le... Not that there's nothing but... Donnoe which to start with...

1) My aunt has really good taste for sinks...
Her house was recently renovated and its really nice now i think... My family dropped by during cny... Its not completely the style of a home i would like but its really nice... And i really like her sinks... Haha... The whole house was renovated so even the toilets got a makeover... Yea, i really like the sinks lol... The dining table was also nice and she's got afew more interesting pieces of furniture... (I apologise for my lack in vocabulary... Retardation in progress... Everything is
nice -.-)

2) I send sms(es) to walls that wouldn't reply...
Why is it so damn hard to ask ppl to send photos to u? Sigh... And they only 3 out of 14 told me their reasons for being 'unable' to do so... Ok, i can't blame them for telling me the web add they post their pics on, or that they don't have any pics, or that their com crashed... So i'm currently working on my pathetic collection... I'm even resorting to asking for 1 photo from Mr Ng... sigh... Even 1 also very impt now... I should ask Ms Sim if she still has anymore... But i'm pretty sure i already have all of hers...

3) I wanna change my blogskin
Not soon cos i'm busy with the vid right now... Hopefully next week... Or maybe the week after... Or maybe i'll be too lazy to do so by then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home