Best Actor Series 009
If i were to make a comparison, Best Actor Series 008 was better... Apologies to Kane and Yagami san, but Ba chon and Masa were better lol... At least thats how i feel... Its not that the songs are not nice, but theres jus no chemistry between them...(?) How do i put tis? I don't noe wat to say...
Lets first ignore the fact that Ba chon and Masa are better singers... But I think their CD was better cos ermmm... [Thinks really hard] ARGH I DON'T KNOW. But their voices kinda like mixes? *face palm* What am i talking about? Kane and Yagami sang 'Galaxy' very un 'duet-ish' in my opinion tats all i guess... And on top of that i was O.o at Kane's singing... Hmm... He didn't use the Sanadaish voice to sing so I'm not used to the sudden gentleness i think lol...
My sis says all their new songs are like quite sad haha... ESP HATSU KOI![I hope I spelt it correctly] Translates to first love/初恋... Haha... Its like 'I want to tell u my loneliness, my pain, sadness' and 'if i had white wings I would fly to your side' and lyrics like that... [ps... The lousy translation...] Its a nice song nevertheless ^^...
Ahh... I should go make a true friend test now... [Randomness at work]
Lets first ignore the fact that Ba chon and Masa are better singers... But I think their CD was better cos ermmm... [Thinks really hard] ARGH I DON'T KNOW. But their voices kinda like mixes? *face palm* What am i talking about? Kane and Yagami sang 'Galaxy' very un 'duet-ish' in my opinion tats all i guess... And on top of that i was O.o at Kane's singing... Hmm... He didn't use the Sanadaish voice to sing so I'm not used to the sudden gentleness i think lol...
My sis says all their new songs are like quite sad haha... ESP HATSU KOI![I hope I spelt it correctly] Translates to first love/初恋... Haha... Its like 'I want to tell u my loneliness, my pain, sadness' and 'if i had white wings I would fly to your side' and lyrics like that... [ps... The lousy translation...] Its a nice song nevertheless ^^...
Ahh... I should go make a true friend test now... [Randomness at work]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home