(read it outloud) I am sofa king we taughted...
Haha... Did anyone get it?
I read it off a fanfic... I didn't get it until i saw the author's note...
So perhaps i am after all lol...
Anyways I'm still awake at this hour partly cos i couldn't fall asleep and also cos i jus wanted to share the tittle of this post... I should really get some sleep cos i'm going to made's house later!!! ^^ Then i can finally pass her her b.dae present... The poor thing's been stuck in the smelly wrapping for the past 10 days or so... Its a really stupid gift but the moment i saw it i jus had to get it for made hehe...
I enjoy my introverted ways and homeliness(?) so i enjoy rotting at home... Hikikomori? Maybe... My family calls me a 宅女 haha...
I've been reading fanfics, manga chapters and watching random videos on outube and enjoying myself... But of cos i'm trying to look for a jobwith the least amount of effort XP to pay for a laptop or smth hopefully...
Speaking of manga and fanfics, I wanna strangle Konomi and feed him to sharks or smth... I really don noe myself y i'm still reading POT... It jus gets more n more ridiculous... BUT AT LEAST I CAN FINALLY SEE YUKIMURA ON THE COURTS HAH! Lol... Now we all noe that the all mighty buchou of Rikkai is known as the 'son of god' or 神之子 in chinese... Cos i think i'm a really bad translator so i jus put it down...
Speaking of nicknames...I read this crack fic regarding the nicknames of the Rikkai regulars... [Hahaha... I'm laughing already...] It starts with Jackal complaining he doesn't hav any fangirls...
His Argument is : 'I'm bald and I hav an unflattering nickname... Sanada's the emperor, Renji's Data Master, Yagyuu's the Gentlemen, Nioh's the Trickster, Bunta's the Volley Specialist, Kirihara's Junior Ace AND I'M THE WALL!'
[Warning, there may be differences with the actual work due to failing memory]
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was laughing real hard when i saw tat line... When i showed it to my sisters they were transformed into maniacs like me instantly... It wasn't jus funny, it was HILARIOUS haha...
Ok, tats about all for tis random and nonsensical post... Gd night/morning everyone!
I read it off a fanfic... I didn't get it until i saw the author's note...
So perhaps i am after all lol...
Anyways I'm still awake at this hour partly cos i couldn't fall asleep and also cos i jus wanted to share the tittle of this post... I should really get some sleep cos i'm going to made's house later!!! ^^ Then i can finally pass her her b.dae present... The poor thing's been stuck in the smelly wrapping for the past 10 days or so... Its a really stupid gift but the moment i saw it i jus had to get it for made hehe...
I enjoy my introverted ways and homeliness(?) so i enjoy rotting at home... Hikikomori? Maybe... My family calls me a 宅女 haha...
I've been reading fanfics, manga chapters and watching random videos on outube and enjoying myself... But of cos i'm trying to look for a job
Speaking of manga and fanfics, I wanna strangle Konomi and feed him to sharks or smth... I really don noe myself y i'm still reading POT... It jus gets more n more ridiculous... BUT AT LEAST I CAN FINALLY SEE YUKIMURA ON THE COURTS HAH! Lol... Now we all noe that the all mighty buchou of Rikkai is known as the 'son of god' or 神之子 in chinese... Cos i think i'm a really bad translator so i jus put it down...
Speaking of nicknames...I read this crack fic regarding the nicknames of the Rikkai regulars... [Hahaha... I'm laughing already...] It starts with Jackal complaining he doesn't hav any fangirls...
His Argument is : 'I'm bald and I hav an unflattering nickname... Sanada's the emperor, Renji's Data Master, Yagyuu's the Gentlemen, Nioh's the Trickster, Bunta's the Volley Specialist, Kirihara's Junior Ace AND I'M THE WALL!'
[Warning, there may be differences with the actual work due to failing memory]
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was laughing real hard when i saw tat line... When i showed it to my sisters they were transformed into maniacs like me instantly... It wasn't jus funny, it was HILARIOUS haha...
Ok, tats about all for tis random and nonsensical post... Gd night/morning everyone!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home